~ Ability to develop designs and conceptualizing design ideas according to requirements that are functional, appealing and appropriate for the space.
~ Lead the conceptual development of interior space planning including three-dimensional development, resolution of planning requirements, and materiality to establish the design direction for a project with the team.
~ Knowledgeable in design, trends, construction methodology, materials application and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness required.
~ To have the ability to produce sketches, space planning, concept, elevations, details, and specifications.
~ To have strong co-ordination and management skills with the ability to communicate design process effectively.
~ To have good understanding of design, regulations, building by law codes and project implementation process is essential.
~ Responsible for the development, completeness of details & drawings and conduct site measurements/validation to ensure construction works are carried out as per plan.
~ Prepare the final drawings by studying engineering sketches, specifications and supporting documents.
~ Meet with clients, make presentations, and collaborate closely with Architects, Consultants, engineers and product specialist.
~ Assist with developing project budgets and schedules, and feasibility studies.
~ Follow through on the whole life span of projects while ensuring the highest quality standards are met.
~ Help across all design team objectives, working cross-functionally with other members of the Design Team.
~ Communicate professionally with Consultants, vendors, estimators, subcontractors, and internal teams.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Interior Design/Interior Architecture or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): AutoCad, Revit, Sketch UP 3D or 3D max, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, MS Office Suite proficiency :Microsoft office, words, Excel & project.
- Required language(s): English
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Interior Design or equivalent in relation to commercial/corporate spaces.
- Have a working knowledge of techniques, products, and materials used in commercial environments, including high-end commercial environments.
- Familiarity with furniture types, materials, manufacturers, representatives and vendors.
- Able to lead site visit/design briefing independently.
- Team player, self-motivation, multitasking skill and ability to achieve the target and meet the deadline in a fast-paced environment.
Professional Certificate , Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma , Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree